Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's not even a question of what I am gonna watch tonight!

For some people- especially those without DVR (losers), tonight could be a night of personal struggle. A night of filled with a wrenching internal debate of what do! An evening ruined by constantly going back and forth about which show to watch. "Do I watch the Season Premier of LOST or Restaurant Wars on Top Chef?" This is all sorta like the earlier episodes of LOST "Do I push the button or NOT?"

What to do? What to choose? Puh-leeeese.....Gonna be honest...I am not excited one bit for the season premier of LOST tonight. Kinda don't give a hoot. I used to be the biggest die hard LOST fan (check previous postings from years past) but now....duck don't give a F*ck. I couldn't even make it through last season. So sorry Charlie.

The choice is easy for me... So..Sorry Tailies....Sorry all you "front people on the plane" and sorry to all the random new people from that boat (not really- you were all pretty annoying)...this girl is gonna watch Top Chef.

I am actually pretty damn excited for mutha f'in RESTAURANT WARS on Top Chef though...KEE YAH! My friends and I have a running bet going. We chose who we thought would win TOP CHEF (not who we wanted to win...totally different) and whoever LOSES has to take the winning team out to dinner to the restaurant of their choice! The cheftestant doesn't necessarily have to win the show- it's just whoever makes it on the show the longest! Let's meet the teams:

Team Stefan: Courtney and Johnny
Although he is a total dick (I mean...cock) we think he just might win the title of Top Chef. I hate him..but he just might get me a free meal.



Team Fabio: Schroeder and Rachel
I think they both just had a boner for his little Italian accent at first. But pretty boy ain't looking too hot lately! Sorry pasta boy!

The funny thing is, is that none of really want either of these two dudes to win. We all sorta want Hosea to win but we picked these guys from the start so we are stickin with them. Not too many episodes left.....Johnny and I better start thinking about where we want to go.....

1 comment:

{ M E G } said...

i want jamie to win.

lost really sucks now.