Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's that time again...for weird freaky pet costumes!

You either love em or hate em! I can't decide how I truly feel about them. Part of me feels really bad for the animal and part of me finds it pretty damn funny. What I find more sad and somewhat creepy...is who the hell are these people who put all this time and money into these costumes for their damn pets? I mean....its not like they are going trick or treating..or like they are gonna get any candy out of wearing these things. I barely had time or money or energy to think of my own costume let alone one for my pet. Although, I will admit. If I found an otter costume, I would have dropped fifty bones EASILY to see my baby Devo dressed up!
She basically is one already! See:

(now imagine her with a little shell her in her paws...aw...so damn cute!)



Anyhoo...on with the weird pet costumes................





(rice krispie treat....did i use this last year?)

(I know this is not an animal costume...but its a baby as a turkey...which is an animal but this is a cooked animal...this is just freakin odd...gobble gobble mo-fo)

No comments: