Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Hallooooooweeeeeeeeeen!


I had to ride the bus with this "guy" all the way to work today at 7 am ..... gotta love Halloween. Did he really have to wear the mask the entire bus ride? He could have held it in his lap, right? I do applaud is dedication and commitment to the costume.
(Note: In order to take this picture, I had to pretend like I was text messaging. But my stupid cell phone camera doesn't have the option to turn the shutter sound off. So every time I attempted to take a picture it made the CLICK noise. But I have no idea if duder noticed me or not since he had that gnarly mask on. I am not a huge fan of masks. I don't like not knowing whether or not someone is looking at you or if they are making weird creepy faces under there or who freakin knows what could be going on under that hot piece of rubber...let your imagination go wild. I know mine does...hence why I try to avoid eye contact at all cost with anybody wearing a mask.)

No comments: