Friday, October 19, 2007

My future as predicted by MASH

Remember playing the game M.A.S.H. when you were younger? We used to take this game so seriously. When I was younger, it was pretty innocent, just your basic questions (ie: marriage- kids-job etc) but as I got older the game got a lot more interesting (and frankly, kinda messed up .) All of a sudden new categories were popping up like list "5 people you hate" (who would turned out to be your maid/ butler) or "5 Locations" (first place you "did it")......I kinda miss this game....Well- problem solved! I just found the most awesome site where you can play it online. You don't even need friends!
(click here to play)
Here are my results:


You will live in Apartment.

You will drive a green BMW.

You will marry Zoe and have 2 kids.

You will be a chef in Rome.

I am really looking forward to all of this happening!

No comments: