Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Your Inbox will Thank Me


So if I happen to have your email address and there is a slight chance that you like either:


a. bacon

2. pizza

c. beer

d. weird shit that I find funny from doing Google Image Searches

e. baby animals

f. all of the above


Then you have probably received like a butt load of emails me. So to save you time from digging thru your inbox, sorting through all of your emails and deciding which ones from me are actually about something important, I decided to start a blog......... here is the email exchange between me and my sister that started this ball rolling:



From: Megan
To: Courtney


you should have a blog with all the rad shit you find instead of emailing it you canpost it.i bet it'd be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


From: Courtney
To: Megan

totally...i should how do you set one up? is it easy to post?


From: Courtney
To: Megan

http://Midirecvd.blogspot.com



From: Megan
To: Courtney

Subject: my blog is killing me and i havent even posted anything


YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
we need to get you a background image or something (for behind the text.) want me to do your layout? or tell me what you want and I can make it look cool?

From: Courtney
To: Megan

remember how I told you that there is always a kid here...someone from office services daughter? ....she is like 9
she is sitting in the kitchen sticking her finger under the HOT water from the water fountain thing.....going AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

From: Megan
To: Courtney

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwow

From: Courtney
To: Megan

she is sitting in a rolling chair with her sweatshirt over her head i couldnt even make this shit up

From: Megan
To: Courtney

this is blog materialand KC updates all of it!!!!!!!!!

From: Courtney
To: Megan

i cant have that be my first posting or can I

From: Megan
To: Courtney

it's your world!


From: Courtney
To: Megan

you mean...its my blogosphere!


From: Megan
To: Courtney

it has begun






SOOOOOOOOOO Game on!

No comments: