Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Future Best Friend

As many of you know, I recently purchased BaconSalt.
So has this dude... He has his own blog: I heartbacon something......where he blogs about all the various foods he has tried Bacon Salt on...below are some of my favorites.....this duder needs to be my new best friend..for reals....almost scary.

Reeces Peanut Butter Cups with BaconSalt
September 14th, 2007
I tested a few products with a friend’s bottle of BaconSalt. The first thing to come to mind was BaconSalt Reces Peanut Butter Cups. I purchased a king size package and sprinkled about a half teaspoon of BaconSalt on each one. I had never tasted BaconSalt before, so I just closed my eyes and ate the whole thing in one bite! Angels began to sing and light shone from the heavens. If only I had used one of the new Elvis-themed peanut-butter-banana Reeces cups, it would have been even better. It was the greatest food expernce I’ve had since chicken-fried bacon!
I also talked a few coworkers into testing this new food creation. Hopefully they will comment below. I will post pictures as soon as possible.

Addicted to Bacon Salt?
September 25th, 2007
Could it be possible? Are your kids passing around baggies of BaconSalt to make their cafeteria food less crappy? I just realized tonight that I’ve totally ignored all the web RPG games I play at night to relax because of BaconSalt. Lots of people forget about their personal lives for EverQuest or World of Warcraft, but for BaconSalt? Hell yeah! I’m watching a Travel Network TV show about chopped beef sandwiches, and all I can think about is how awesome it’d be with BaconSalt.

1 comment:

IHeartBaconSalt said...

Hey! That's my blog! But that's my coworker James testing Baconsalt on a chip :)

He and I are even going to produce a BaconSalt cooking show! Here's the intro for the show! http://www.supertucker.com/baconintro.swf

eww my wife messed up my gmail info.. so I'm actually aaron_tucker@dell.com :P