Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sounds like a cream dream

Here is a review of Roundtable's PRIMO SUPREMO PEPPERONI PIZZA which I will be ordering on Saturday. I thought I was excited before...but after reading this, Saturday couldn't get here any faster!! I will post my review after we try it. I have high hopes. Roundtable has never failed me in the past. Although, unlike the dude who posted this review, I highly doubt we will have any leftovers......

"I will tell you right now, this pizza embodies everything that is wrong with western culture.

The pizza is double stacked. Double cheese and double pepperoni with pepperoni sprinkles, red onions, tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese on it. The crust is made up of those round table garlic twists, but instead of just being cheese and garlic, they also add copious amounts of chopped pepperoni and ranch dressing.

I ate one slice and was done. It was way too epic, way to much. It'll sit in the fridge at work and maybe I'll eat a slice tomorrow for lunch and cry myself to sleep in my office."


No comments: