Monday, December 21, 2009

Heard it thru the Grapevine....Xmas style

I used to be....how do you say?.....a little obsessed with the California Raisins. Not sure if it's because I am from California, or the fact that one dude plays a mean saxophone...but regardless, I love the little guys. I even had California Raisin slippers...which basically looked like big pieces of poo on my feet. So when they came out with a Claymation Xmas special...I pretty much lost my mind.

And ever since I watched it...I always say "Here we come a "WAFFELING" and people look at me like I am nuts....but here is proof in the pudding that I am not THAT crazy:

Also...their version of "we three kings" is pretty damn funky. I Here it is.....I also used to sing this all funky when I would hear it on the radio years later, and I could not figure out why I always wanted to "break it down" when I would listen to it, but once again....watch the video and you will figure out why:

But this one probably takes the cake:

No comments: