Thursday, May 28, 2009

okay your turn.....



Man...this really makes me wanna play GUESS WHO? 

It always sucked when you got either:

a.) a girl (because there were like 4 total or something so you were pretty much doomed from the get-go to LOSE!

b.) a person wearing a hat

c.) a bald dude

d.) a red head (welp....because ....do I really need to say it?)

I loved to flick the little flappy things down with my middle fingers sorta like I was a librarian or something. I probably did it slowly too...sorta like I was sorta through important stuff and probably played with Lee press on nails too at some point while makin a sorta fishy face as I scan the rows looking for heads to flick down. This is also one of those games that I thought I was "good" at which is basically bullshit when you really think about it, right? I mean, this game really does not take much skill. Since when does asking the "Do you have a mustache?" qualify as a skill?

No comments: