Thursday, January 8, 2009

Warning: January is when you can start ordering these bad boys


Why are tag-alongs so damn good? I mean...don't get me wrong, this girl loves a good thin mint but they basically taste like grasshoppers which you can buy year round at any grocery store. But tag-a-longs...the most amazing chocolaty peanut buttery little pieces of heaven that only come once a year from those angels in green sent from God...those are the bomb diggady. And they get even better if you freeze them. My new year's resolution this year is to attempt to make a Tag-ALong Smores...jesus..i am a frickin GENIUS!! Why hadn't I thought of that before? I have done pb on graham crackers- caramelo and graham crackers-pb and digestives (British cookie) and even used Reeses candy bar in place of the normal Hershey bar..but to use a Tag-along would be frickin out of control.
Okay...so now all I can think about are god damn smores. Jesus. Is it camping season yet? I may just have to make some ghetto smores at home on the stove top tonight. I wish my keyboard looked like this right now:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That keyboard rules..