Friday, November 21, 2008

Oink Oink Gobble Gobble Quack Quack Cluck Cluck


Alright Alright Alright....Looks pretty damn good right? Well...that was obviously my gut reaction too when I saw a freakin Turkey wrapped completely in bacon. But when I then saw that is was actually a chicken stuffed in a duck stuffed in a turkey, all wrapped in bacon....otherwise known as a TurBACONducken (bacon-wrapped turducken). I started to get a little more excited. I am gonna be honest here. I am a little ashamed to admit, for the being the crazy meat eater that I am, I have not had the pleasure of eating a turducken (I know) yet but the idea of adding BACON to that bird seems like the work of a god if you ask me...that was until I clicked on the link at BaconToday that provides a step by step (day by day..sorry, 80's theme songs are running ramped through my brain lately) recipe with pictures. Even I almost threw up a little in my mouth. So, go there if you dare. But if I were you, I would just stick to the pic of the good lookin pork wrapped bird I so kindly provided you. Or not....

No comments: