Monday, November 17, 2008

I don't know what this says about me....


This is the gmail chat that accompanies this video:

Matt: was going to send this to you earlier, don't know why
me: shit...midget in the title of the link....TOTALLY DOWN...(clicked and watched video)hahaha...if you only knew my passion for little people
Matt: what are the odds of that happening
me: i am gonna piss my pants....
Matt: so damn funnyhahaha
me: seriosly.............dying
Matt: you can't stop watching them, i'ts like a trainwreck
me: i knowi cant breathe
Matt: haha, so now I know to send horrible shit your way too. I have a pretty big list of people that are going to hellyou will now be added
me: i am so already there.....now i need to go watch the grape lady

So...what is it about me? That after only talking to me for a few hours....one would feel the urge to send me a video of midgets wrestling? Don't know...don't care..because this is awesome.

No comments: