Monday, November 10, 2008

I couldn't resist...


I know I already did a post about these last year (11/19/07 to be exact) but Jesus Christ...i just walked into Walgreen's and as i was browsing the candy aisle for any new fun and festive holiday treats (mainly peppermint flavored shite or fun holiday shaped Reese's) my eyes were once again drawn to these lil' suckers. At first glance you may think, "Ew....look, more nasty ghetto generic versions of the cadbury creme eggs"....you know the kind I am talking about. Here is a sample below:

These are completely nasty. They come in multiple nasty flavors and are completely inappropriate and unacceptable. I am actually offended by them. Insulted really. (I was about to start to go off on nasty ghetto generic candy but I think I will save that for another post) Anyhoo...The ORNAMENT EGGS from Cadbury....they ARE the real thing! They are just like the kinds you get at Easter time...so dig in my friends....Oh and also...lets think about another amazing treat brought to us by Cadbury during the Holiday season....god DAMN i love Christmas!)



I even ate the ones used as decoration in vases at my sister in-law's mother's house last Christmas....that's how good these suckers are.
PS: This is how Cadbury eggs are made.....magical, huh? I want that goop...I want just a freakin bucket of that goop. I would put that stuff on everything...dip pretty much most things in it....I would go as far as dipping bacon (real bacon...yes maam) into the "yolk"...oh lord...PROJECT!!!


No comments: