Monday, October 27, 2008

It's only 11 am and I am ready for bed...is that wrong?

It must me Fall! This weather makes me want to go home- put on my comfy clothes, lay on the couch and watch hours and hours of movies...let me rephrase that....SLEEP THROUGH hours and hours of movies. I can't lie. Sleeping through movies is one of the things I do best in life. Especially to movies like Lord of the Rings (I still don't think I have made it through the first one), Excalibur or basically any weird Sci-fi or historical action type flick (basically any film meg and ted love).... Try as I might, my eye lids just get so heavy and it just feels so good and then BOOM---I am out. It's not that I think they are bad films, or that they are boring. Its just that the way the speak is so slow and somewhat monotone and the film itself is pretty dark and the music is all slow and dramatic and eehhhhhhhh...I don't know man...it puts me out just about as good as a tall boy and a half an ambien.

No comments: