Friday, October 17, 2008

In Honor of it being 69 (haha...69/ 420/ 143) days til Christmas...

The Bacon, Beer, Pizza and Baby Otters Blog is Back!

It's just way too sad that my last posting was in December of 2007. I can't believe I have not touched this bad boy in over ten months. Oy vey. I mean, I guess it makes sense. Looking back, the blogging stopped basically around the time when I moved back to San Francisco. I also started a new job where I actually do WORK .... which makes it a little difficult to update this thing as often as I used to. But...I think the time has come to start updating this thing because:

a.) I am tired of my sister telling me I should start doing my blog again.

2.) I am getting in the bad habit again of sending everyone and their mom like 500 emails a day of stupid crap that is most likely either about bacon, Mad Med, or something that probably I only find funny.

c.) my google image searching skills have become just too damn good to not share with the world. Be prepared for the Machine to blow your freakin minds.

d.) I even forgot how freakin funny this shit was until I started re-reading some of my postings!....I mean...seriously! There is truly some random ass stuff on here. Even I am like "what the? Who the? Where the hell did she find that?" ( .....i dont know but i want more....whatever it is......)

So.......................yada yada yada...... I will do you all a favor. You will no longer have to deal with your inboxes being crammed full of email from me and sorting through which ones are actually worth reading. You can just check this page out. Or not. Because I know my sister (battlestar gallactica) will. So that's cool, I guess. Anyways... ahhh. hem.

I just have one question for you.. Do you, or do you not know, that the bird, is the word?

No comments: