Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hey There Little Buddy

I was just complaining about there being nothing good to blog about... (I am waiting to read Tony Bourdain's blog on last night's episode of Top Chef before I write what I thought of the episode) and then I came across this......

let me introduce you to Abby.... the new freakin baby otter at Sea World!! I have lived in San Diego off and on for years and never had any desire to go to Sea World....I think it's pretty cruel to have sea animals in captivity when the real ocean is like five feet away...anyhoo...I digress.... But now that this little bundle of joy has arrived, I think I may have to go to Sea World and pay the two million dollar admission fee just to see this lil baby.

I really no longer have any reason to be sad that I don't live in the bay area and therefore cant go to the Otter Exhibit at the Monterrey Bay Aquarium (although I still check their live otter cam pretty often... dont' ask....)




No comments: